The cold laminating film is the most commonly used advertising printing material. In the winter temperature changes, the material itself, glue, equipment, the nozzle will be some small changes, usually, we need more attention, sum up some tips for the production, so you can guarantee the normal graphic print and print quality. The following is a share of the cold laminating film prone to some problems in winter and solutions, hoping to help you.
The large area has a “fog” feeling, mainly caused by the following problems:
1. lack of pressure over the membrane;
Solution: Adjust the pressure of cold laminating machine;
2. Cold laminating machine is not smooth at both ends;
Solution: Adjust the cold mounting machine spacing adjustment screws to achieve equal distance;
3. Glue viscosity is not good at low temperature;
Solution: A. Improve the use of ambient temperature;
B. Replace cold laminating film.
After the lamination, there are “white spots”
1. The glue viscosity is not enough;
Solution: A. Improve the use of ambient temperature,
B. Replace cold laminating film;
2. Glue is thin;
Solution: The general length is not long, there is a greater probability before and after shutdown, cut a few meters;
3. There is dust in the air;
Solution: A. Purification of the operating environment;
B. Turn off the air source;
4. Water droplets are not intended to splash the surface painting;
Solution: A. Pay attention to the operation, especially when speaking not face on the graphics;
B. Dry the environment, such as air conditioning, hot air blower or ventilation. (This is especially important when used in winter).
After painting immediately after the “bubble”;
Glue is not “cured”;
Solution: replace cold laminating film;
After the painting is very good, but after a period of time (or the next day) there are “bubbles”;
1. The glue is not “cured” thorough;
Solution: Open the cold laminating film packaging, placed in the air for 2-5 days, so that the glue fully “cured” under natural conditions (the winter time can be longer.)
2. The graphic is not fully dry, especially in winter, due to winter antifreeze ink composition, not volatile completely.
Let the picture fully dry, the general winter time to place more than double the summer and autumn, and then printing (must pay attention to dust); (This point, the customer must pay attention when using, the winter temperature is low, so ink and antifreeze play a slower, dry ink is also slower, so after the printing need patience for drying).
3. A large area of single color, such as all black, red and so on;
Solution: A. Shade color;
B. Replace the ink;
C. full drying graphic (completely dry);
D. heating graphic;
E. change more sticky cold laminating film, the thinner the better;
4. the ambient temperature is low so that the cold laminating film surface is too hard;
The solution: to improve the use of the ambient temperature;
5. Cold lamination film too thick;
The solution: Change for thin cold laminating film;
6. Immediately after laminating close up, the glue and the picture is not fully integrated;
The solution: After the laminating placed flat more than 45 minutes and then rolled up. Winter may be put some longer time;
7. Glue aging
Solution: replace the cold laminating film.
For more self adhesive vinyl applications, please consult to SHENZHEN SUN TONE NEW MATERIAL CO., LTD.